Contact us to arrange a preview. Click on the "Request Preview" link in the right hand panel.
Contact us to find out more about licencing for the delivery of fire safety training via your company intranet.
email@example.com | t: +61 2 927 94499
Fire can be a more than useful partner of industry. However, uncontrolled it can be our worst and most feared enemy.
The ability of fire to destroy life and property is without comparison. More often than not, businesses that are destroyed by fire never recover or reopen.
Everyone in their workplace should have a vested interest in the prevention of fire and be aware of what actions to take in the event of a fire.
This fire safety training DVD discusses what employees can do to minimise the risks of a fire occurring in their workplace. Viewers will also learn:
- the various areas and processes that could be a fire risk in the workplace
- the various classes of fire
- the various extinguisher types for each class of fire
- how to use the various fire fighting equipment
Australian Standards covered in this DVD:
- AS 3745- 2010 - Emergency control organisation and procedures for buildings, structures and workplaces
- AS2444 - 2001 - Portable fire extinguishers
- AS 1851 - 2005/2008 - Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment.
Complete with trainers' support notes and questionnaire for recorded learning.
Fire Safety is an Australian safety video production.
Fire Safety e-Learning released 2012.
Other training DVDs on related topics:
Channel Tunnel Fire
Spiral to Disaster: Piper Alpha training package
Surviving Hotel Fires
Preventing Disaster: Learning from Longford
If you were unable to view the online preview please contact us to arrange for a preview DVD to be sent to you:
t: +61 2 9279 4499 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org