Chaptered into three modules, following each, auditors will be able to:
- Gain an insight into their personal attributes and audit behaviours.
- Identify specific desirable behaviours and dark-side traits that lead to success or failure.
- Use essential non-technical skills including body language, questioning, listening and presenting.
- Incorporate the five key audit know-how components to achieve desired results.
- Module 1 - Traits - desirable and undesirable
- Module 2 - Skills - body language, questioning, listening, presenting
- Module 3 - Audit know-how - 5 key audit components to acheive a successful audit outcome
- DVD - 3 modules - Traits (11 mins) Skills (9 mins) Audit know-how (12 mins)
- Trainer’s and Self Study Guide
- PowerPoint presentation of each module with embedded video clips.
License for use:
The price shown for this DVD is for a 'corporate' license. This entitles the organisation to use the DVD for internal training of its employees and contractors. Training providers and educational institutions need a specific license.
The SHEQ Library
Other training DVDs relevant to Process Safety:
Acting on Warning Signs
Creating a Mindful Organisation
Getting It Right: Essential Skills for Auditors
Power of Process Auditing
Preventing Disaster: Learning from Longford
Risk Maker Risk Taker
Unclear and Present Danger: Situation Awareness at Every Level
Process Safety & Risk Mangement Brochure
Produced by Nicholas and Smith