Bullying can impact on your organisation socially as well as economically.
Everyone has the right to work in an environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and violence.
In 2014, new laws were introduced in Australia to bring about the speedy resolution of instances of bullying and will have huge implications on the Australian workplace.
This program explains the role of the Fair Work Commission and their powers if a bullying complaint has been lodged.
Co-written by one of the leading Australian workplace psychologists this training DVD will dramatically explain to your officers:
· What is and what isn't bullying
· Organisational responsibilities
· Factors that may encourage bullying and how to stop them
· Warning signs that an individual may be being bullied
· Steps that should be taken in the resolution process
The cost of workplace bullying and harassment Australian wide is estimated at a staggering $6 to $36 billion a year!
These figures alone make for compulsive viewing.
Available as an eLearning program.
Workplace Bullying for Workers